Skip to content
- The views expressed on this website are personal opinions of the website owner, and are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate, or hurt anyone.
- Any comments or opinions left by any other independent reader are the sole responsibility of that person, and edUstrums cannot be held responsible for anybody else’s comments.
- The songs given in the website are memory aids to enhance English vocabulary only. Despite all the reasonable efforts to maintain accurate and complete information, due to technical reasons in the processes of lyric writing and song composition, the accuracy of grammar and pronunciations cannot be guaranteed. Information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed or updated without notice. EdUstrums will not accept any liability for any inaccuracies, or any losses or damages arising from the use or reliance on information that came from the website.
- Many words have different usages in different contexts. The meanings given in the pdf files are given with respect to their usages in the songs.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and run smoothly. However, edUstrums takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We do not warrant that the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program while using the Internet.
- You may download, store and use the information contained in this website for your own personal use only. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make such information, images, or pages available to any other party or available on any website, on-line service, or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without our express prior written consent.